Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Kole and I are home today because of Good Friday! What a week we have had. Kole got sick on Sunday night!! He was just fine all day Sunday, and then at about 10:00 he woke up SCREAMING, Jon got up with him and they stayed out in the living room, in the recliner until about midnight, where Jon then brought him to bed with us. Kole would fall asleep for about 40 minutes and then he would wake up screaming. We would then try and calm him down, it was just a nasty pattern all night. So after only 3-4 hours of sleep I decided to stay home with him on Monday. Monday morning I took him to his pediatrician where she found he had an ear infection in his right ear, with a puss pocket also! NASTY I know. She gave him some medicine and he is just today really started to clear up!!
He has one of the best pediatricians I have ever heard of!! Anytime he gets shots, she calls us that night and asks if everything is okay. When he broke his arm, she called and asked how Kole was doing. Then she called Wednesday night to check and make sure Kole was feeling better. I have never heard of any doctor doing such things :) We are truly blessed, and we make sure to tell her that also!!
This weekend is Easter weekend, we really don't have alot going on besides church and then my mom is doing an Easter egg hunt for Kole after church on Sunday.
Then next Tuesday we go back to the Orthopedic doctor at Children's to HOPEFULLY have his cast removed. They are going to do more X-rays to make sure everything is healed, and then he will, we hope, get to come home with NO CAST!! I will keep you updated.
Have a great Easter weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment